|Hello Friends, I am back again with another card and a Copic tutorial that I created for Die Cut Diva’s Challenge Blog. If you missed Monday’s post click here or scroll down.
For today’s card I used Penny Black’s poinsettia and altered it to fit the challenge at Die Cut Diva’s.
|I thought it would be a fun surprise to color the poinsettia on the bottom a bright pink since you only see a little bit of the pink. The gorgeous sequins are from Lawn Fawn and the fun die cut is from Spellbinders. If you look closely you might notice some texture in the petals? It’s Rock Candy.|
|Here are the instructions for each photo:
1. Scribble color with Y17
2. Add highlights with YR16
3. Add darker highlights with YR27
4. Blend dark highlights with YR16
5. Add more highlights in the cracks areas with YG95.
6. Lighten the tips of the petals with Y00.
7. Distress the tips of the leaves & cut out.
8. Stamp image again. Color pink, add bling to the center.
Please email me if you have any questions & I will do my best to answer promptly. Thank You for taking the time to visit. I hope you will visit Die Cut Diva’s Challenge Blog they are the most lovely ladies you will meet and inspiring too! Have a great day! Kathy